How To Link Aadhaar Card With Pan Card
Government Of India has made mandatory to link Aadhaar Card With Pan (Permanent Account Number) Card, Government’s decision behind linking Aadhaar with PAN Card is to eliminate fake PAN cards or multiple PAN cards which is held by the same person.
December 31 is the last date for linking Aadhaar with PAN (Permanent Account Number), So act fast and link your Aadhaar Card With Pan Card for a smooth process of your income tax returns filing.
Its important to keep Aadhaar Card and Pan Card with you as you need your pan card number and aadhaar card details.
Below are the simple steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Pan Card Online :
- Visit or go to incometaxindiaefiling website or Click Here —> www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click On Link Aadhaar which is under services (Or) Click Here
- Enter your Pan details, Aadhaar Number, Your Name As per Aadhaar
- Tick on i have only year of birth in Aadhaar Card if your Aadhaar Card displays only year of birth
- Enter Captcha Code that is shown in image and click link aadhaar Button
- A pop up message will come with a message ‘Aadhaar-Pan Linking Is Completed Successfully’.
Tags : How To Link Aadhaar Card With Pan Card, How To Link Aadhaar Card To Pan Card, Aadhaar, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card And Pan Card Linking Process