Know Whether Aadhaar Card Is Active Or Not
The Unique Identification Authority of India has deactivated some Aadhaar numbers. The Aadhaar numbers were deactivated for reasons stated in Section 27 and 28 of Aadhaar (Enrolment and Update) Regulations, 2016.
An individual’s Aadhaar can be cancelled or deactivated in case of multiple Aadhaar’s issued in his/her name, or if any discrepancies were found in the biometric data or supporting documents.
Below Are Step By Step Process To Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Active Or Not:
- Visit or go to Aadhaar-UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website, —> Click Here
- Under Aadhaar Online Services / Aadhaar Services click on Verify Aadhaar Number link or —> Click Here To Go To Page Directly
- Aadhaar Verification page opens in that enter your aadhaar number in Aadhaar Number field, Enter the security code that is shown in image in Enter Security Code field and click verify
- If your Aadhaar Card Is Active you will see a message stating your Aadhaar Card number, along with your aadhaar number your age band, your gender, your state and your mobile last numbers will be displayed
- If your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated or not existed then you will see a message stating your Aadhaar Card number does not exist
Tags : Is My Aadhaar Card Active, How To Check My Aadhaar Card Active Status, Is My Aadhaar Card Deactivated, Know My Card Active Status, Aadhaar